Instagram

Monday, May 13, 2013

Saying Goodbye's, Transfers to Jardines, Cuautitlan Izcalli & Made District Leader on Mother's Day!


FLOR Y FAMILIA FEEDING THE ELDERS (HILL & OROZCO ON FRI-MX MOTHER'S DAY)



JIMENEZ/GIL FAMILIA Y ELDER MATT HILL on Sunday Mother's Day

(Ma) I didn't even know you were on! So how is it so far?
(EH) It´s definitely different and I´m not so sure I´m going to like it was much but the attitude is what makes it count. It´s a different type of area, people, culture, house conditions, etc. I feel a little empty right now after leaving Queretaro because it was a good ward and area but there are good people here, too, waiting to hear the gospel. (He wasn’t happy about going to Querétaro either and LOVED it!)
(Ma) You will acclimate and love it! Everyone is uncomfortable with change. I love u. U r doing great things son. You are a wonderful young man. Companion? Fotos?
(EH) He´s a good kid so far. We´ll see what happens. Send some in a second. 

Today I was transferred to a ward called Jardines in Cuautitlan Izcalli. It´s totally different from Querétaro where I was and I´m still getting used to everything after being out of Mexico State for so long. It´s a different form of living and people and just everything is different, but we can´t progress in life without a little change and trials. 

ELDER MATT HILL, DANIEL Y DIANA...SAYING GOODBYE
Yesterday I had to say goodbye to everyone I could in the ward and it was honestly tough. It was the first ward that I´ve had so far that I really didn´t want to leave. Everyone said that the first area is the hardest to say goodbye to but for me it was this one for me. There are a lot of great people here that I know I waiting to hear the Gospel. Also, if anyone has any ideas for district meetings, all suggestions are welcome! I wasn´t looking forward to the assignment but when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! ;)

My new companion is Corbin Larsen from Payson, UT. I´m still getting to know him so I¨ll let you know what´s going on next week. Elder Corbin Larsen

ELDER OROZCO, RAFAELA, CRISANTA, YATZIRI, KENITH, ELDER HILL
THE 2 RED-HEADS TOGETHER AGAIN! ELDER MATT HILL Y HERMANA CALL! YIPPEE!!
Hermana Call, (Mission President's wife) sent me an email yesterday saying that I wasn´t going to say goodbye to her yet and that I am going to stay with them. So, I have been assigned to the Mexico City North Mission... again! So, looks like in the next 8 months I´ll be in Mexico or Hidalgo, but no more Queretaro! So many missionaries who I thought I´d see again in the mission but looks like not. 
ELDER HILL, MOSIAH HERNANDEZ, ELDER OROZCO
 Good to talk to the Family yesterday, (Mother's Day). Happy Mother´s day to all whom it applies! Keep up the good work! 

Well, that´s all that has been going on lately. I´ll write next week. 

Loves, 

Elder Hill 
HERNANDEZ-MENDEZ FAMILIA Y ELDERS' HILL Y OROZCO
 *****FOTOS***** 
Flor signed up to feed us on Friday which was mother´s day here and they took us to a restaurant. 
Jimenez/Gil (prounounced Hill) family when we ate on Sunday 
-Daniel and Diana (first baptism when I got to Queretaro)
-Orozco, Rafaela, Crisanta, Yatziri, Kenith, me saying goodbye to Rafaela (grandma) because she´s leaving next week. 
Hernandez-Mendez Family (they want you to put it on fb and tag them, too, please)
Mosiah Hernandez 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
MORE INFO ON MISSIONARY SERVICE @ LDS.ORG