Instagram

Monday, January 13, 2014

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.. CHRIST CONTINUED TO MINISTER & TEACH IN HIS LAST DAYS, I HOPE TO DO THE SAME, WINNING PRIZE!

ELDER SALVADOR CORAL'S BAPTISM y FAMILIA y ELDER HILLL

I don`t really want to talk about time, but let`s face it, it`s the final countdown. Just as Christ continued to minister and teach in His final days, I hope to do the same. Just like in any race, you have to keep full throttle until the finish line because if you let up you just might give up your winning prize. 


This week we had Coral`s baptism. She was really happy that she could be baptized. We got to the church and found that the other ward had a baptism the week before and they hadn`t drained the baptismal font. So with very little time before the baptism we drained the water and opened up the hot water that comes out like a drizzle. Just before Coral got there we had to open up the cold water completely so that the font could fill. It ended up being cold... Ni modo! 

                   ELDERS SANDOVAL y HILL Y CORAL'S FAMILIA
This weekend we will have stake conference. The last time this stake had stake conference I was in Jardines. Good times. Oh! Christian was conferred the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday, too. That was a good experience to see and what was even more unique is that three Priests from the ward did it. There wasn`t one Melchizedek priesthood holder in the circle. They did it under direction of the Bishop. Good day. 
OLD FIRETRUCK
Well, I think that`s it. I left my planner in the house so I can`t remember everything that happened this week and what I`ve already told you. I`ll see you next Tuesday! Be good! 

Loves, 

Elder Matt Hill 

old firetruck 
Coral`s baptism (the bishop baptized her) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
MORE INFO ON MISSIONARY SERVICE @ LDS.ORG