Instagram

Monday, May 21, 2012

Villa del Carbon & Page 19 of Preach My Gospel, (in the Blue Box)

May 21st, 2012
Hey,

We just got back from an activity, so I don´t have much time to write this week. We are normally supposed to end p-day at 5:00p, but we just left the house after changing clothes and all that jazz.

Tell Ryan that I wish I was at his wedding, but I´m not worried, because at some point in time I´ll be at her baptism and marriage in the temple,  therefore, all is well. 

I will get my packages next Tuesday when we have interviews with the president. I will also send my memory card home next week as well. 

--It is always your best and above & beyond. Most of the time that is great, but sometimes it is too much. :)
--I always had what I needed and I know that you love me.

Love you,
Gotta write the other letter and go work a little before going back to the house for the night. I will have to send pictures next week because we are in a different internet place this week that doesn´t have a built in card reader and I left my cable in the house. Quote is on page 19 of Preach my Gospel in a box

Actually to save time, here is my letter for this week--- 

This week I don´t have a lot of time to write.... SORRY! We left to a place called Villa del Carbon today, and we were gone ALL DAY! We left the house at 7:30a and got home at 6:20p. President Call called our zone leader while we were on the bus home, and I don´t think that he was very happy that we were all out of our areas when we were supposed to be working, but hey, we had a good time.
It is a little old village that seems a little touristy but for mexicans. We did meet one hermano from Texas, who had apparently served in our mission many years ago because he knew the names of our areas. We went to a little lake that they have on the outskirts of this place (no we didn´t swim or boat) and had a nice bbq with all of the missionaries.  I will send pics next week, but it was pretty sweet.

I just realized that I have been in the mission for a little over 4 months! Time has gone by so fast, yet so slow. I know that my time here is short, so I am trying to make the best of it. 20 months will go by super fast, then the real life starts!

Lorena and Raul gave talks in Church yesterday. That was super awesome because the spirit was so strong. Lorena cried a little because she feels so much love from the members in the ward, not only at church but at all of the activities. They are great people.

That is my report for the week. Sorry it is short, but hey, it is something, right?

Love you all! Have a great week in paradise! (Which is wherever you are, eh?)

Elder Hill


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
MORE INFO ON MISSIONARY SERVICE @ LDS.ORG