Instagram

Monday, December 23, 2013

I DON`T KNOW HOW PEOPLE CAN WAIT SO LONG TO GO TO THE TEMPLE! IT`S INCREDIBLE! Merry CHRISTmas & Happy New Year!

 What a week! It went by so fast. Well, seeing that we`ll be chit chatting on Christmas, I`ll just put the highlights. 
 
 On Tuesday Elder Sandoval and I went to the temple. I hadn`t been to the temple since February 9th, 2012. Almost 22 1/2 months.  I DON`T KNOW HOW PEOPLE CAN WAIT SO LONG TO GO TO THE TEMPLE! IT`S INCREDIBLE! There were so many things that I remembered and my energy and dedication was renewed! It was a great experience to be there again. 


Wednesday we went to a district meeting in Melchor Ocampo where Elder Martin is. It`s been good to have him in the zone after being companions. Elder Larsen is also here in the zone. 

Saturday we had our mission Christmas activity. We ate some food, sang some Christmas hymns, and a few special musical numbers. President Call`s family at Christmas time sings the 12 Days of Christmas song, but for the mission. Their kids didn`t get here on time due to bad weather, so when we sang it on Saturday I had to sing the 4th day which was, "Letters from home." I`ll have to write all the lyrics later. Also, Brianda and Rodrigo got married and Brianda passed her interview. We had the ward Christmas party and that was good as well. The little kids did a little nativity scene from the Book of Mormon and Bible and the Relief Society sang some Christmas songs. It was a really good activity. 

Sunday was a great day because there were three baptisms. Christian, Cinthya, and Brianda were baptized. We had Bro. Torres baptized Christian and Cinthya because he`s been their little member friend family. Brianda was baptized by Rodrigo, her new 'husband' even though they already had years of knowing each other. They all felt really great, spiritually reborn, and the light in their eyes was so much more visible than before. No doubt that this is the one and only true Church approved and guided by Jesus Christ Himself. Great times. 

Well, I think that`s about it. We`ll talk on Wednesday at around 5. I`ll send an email before so that you know what time and all that fun jazz. Hang in there! 

Love, 

Elder Hill  
OH, and I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

Loves, 

Elder Hill 



PIX: Baptisms this week! 
more of baptism 
Elder De Los Santos 
Elder Martin

Even in Mexico the kids say, "Mom, I am doing my homework!" but they`re really on Facebook. 










I know... I`m just too good looking. 











I know... I`m just too good looking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
MORE INFO ON MISSIONARY SERVICE @ LDS.ORG