Instagram

Monday, December 9, 2013

What A Week, (Again) Pray For Investigators & Family Home Evening!

ELDER HILL AND FAMILY HOME EVENING GAME
Hey, 

I`m exhausted. I`ve been sick since I threw up that one Wednesday two weeks ago. I`m still waiting to see if I have bronchitis or something’s but the mucous is green and I`m pretty sure it`s an infection. Lovely. I`m losing weight, too. I was at 77 kg but I`m down to like 75. I heard that flights were delayed because of the snow. Actually, we had to delay trainings for new missionaries this week because their flights were cancelled or something like that. That´s what the assistants said. 
I just pay 25 pesos to have a doctor check me out and give me a rx or I have a member I can go to to have him give me a rx for something good. I know green is infection but I was waiting just because it wasn`t in good enough amounts to tell if it was an infection or one of those moments it just happened to turn up green. 

No, I`m going to buy some things today. Don`t worry. I`m a big boy now.
Mom-Are you getting transferred? Where do you want to visit?
No, I`m staying here. I`ve thought about it, but I`ll let you know for sure next week. Also, I need a few things so that I can write that letter for the scholarships. 

--full address of house in Bountiful
--scanned copy of my last transcript. Were you able to get my last, full, official transcript?
--scanned copy of both of the birth certificates.
--information about Mt. Nebo-- name of director, email, tel #, address 
--breakdown of the costs of Mt Nebo (ex... $7500 total, but $6500 tuition, $500 books, $500 uniform or whatever it is). 

PINEDO FAMILIA Y ELDERS DASTRUP, TORRECILLA, SANDOVAL Y HILL
LEADERSHIP MEETING
What a week. It`s been so hard being sick still and not being able to focus on what I need to do. So many things that have happened to me this week that I`ve been tempted to say, "What else is going to happen?" However, I`d rather not call down the powers of Heaven to give me more trials. Cristian, Cintia, José Luis, Yolanda, Ana Laura, Alfredo, and Brianda are all programmed for the 22nd to be baptized. It`s been a long time since the ward has had baptisms and so many at a time. The Lord is blessing His ward, not us. It`s just great to be involved in it all. 
LEADERSHIP COUNCIL WITH PRESIDENT & HERMANA CALL
This week we hope to be able to go to the new visitor`s center in District Federali, next to the temple. It`s been closed since before I got here and they all say that it`s really amazing. The ward is going this Saturday and we`re inviting all the investigators that we have. Should be a good time. 
BOWLING!!

Well, keep enjoying the snow. We went bowling today. Transfers are going to be tomorrow but we are staying together Sandoval and me. Should be a good last transfer.  Last night had a FHE with the Pinedo family. Good stuff. Well, the internet guy is closing soon so I have to go. Please pray for the investigators that we have so that they can make it to their baptismal date and the rest of the families that we are teaching so that they can be baptized, too. Love you all. Happy week of snow! 

Loves, 

Elder Hill 

Pix/fotos
game we played at FHE with Pinedo. Explain later... let`s just say I was victim
--leadership council this week with all the Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders. 
--Elder Dastrup, Torrecilla, Sandoval, and me with Fam. Pinedo
--Bowling today because transfers tomorrow and Dastrup leaves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
MORE INFO ON MISSIONARY SERVICE @ LDS.ORG