Instagram

Monday, July 2, 2012

Yo lo sabia, y yo sabia qué Dios lo sabia, y no yo no podia negarlo!



(I knew it, and I knew what God knew, and I could not deny it!)
ELDER HILL IN ACHACHILCO

HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!

Just felt like saying a big ol` hello from
Hidalgo, because everyone here is a cowboy and works in the fields. It`s pretty awesome!

Today for P-day we dressed in our street clothes and watched the Restoration video with the other elders in our district. We had popcorn and candy, too. It was just fun to do something different than play soccer and basketball.

This week was pretty fun. It went by so fast that I hardly remember what happened, but I remember that it was fun! We went to a place called Anaya and while we were walking, I found an ambulance. Apparently this guy just has the ambulance in his driveway and I`m not even sure if they use it. It looks like it has been there for a while. Every day I am more and more grateful for what I have at home. 
READ MORE OF THIS LETTER HERE ~ CLICK ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest
MORE INFO ON MISSIONARY SERVICE @ LDS.ORG